Skip to main content

2021 Blogger Secret Santa



Many people missed the Blogger Secret Santa that I hosted last year after speaking with The Printable Pony, our fearless leader in festive fun for the past several years, and in an effort to not step on her toes again I reached out again but sadly didn't receive a response. I'm going to assume she's no longer able to host the Secret Santa (lets face it, she's way better at it than me so wahhh!!) so I'll give it a whirl again because it's so fun!

PLEASE SHARE THIS! If you're blogging, post a link in your blog even if it doesn't apply, send to friends, make a special blog post with a link, and so on!  The more people that participate, the better!

Last year the cut-off was November 20th and many gifts were still sent/received very late, so I'm going to make the cut off November 10th and hopefully that helps!  I am hoping to get everyone the information for their draw within a few days following the deadline to allow for ample time to research, shop and ship!

2021 Blogger Secret Santa

Comments

  1. What a delightfully mysterious title—it feels like unwrapping a present before the holiday season even begins. nexus darknet url There’s something inherently magical about the idea of a secret Santa among writers, where the real gift isn’t just a wrapped trinket but the unexpected spark of inspiration you receive from a total stranger’s perspective. I imagine each comment left here is like a tiny ornament, unique and personal, waiting to be hung on a shared digital tree. This blog becomes our collective wrapping paper, and the exchange—both of words and goodwill—is the ribbon that ties us all together. Here’s hoping this year’s secret Santa brings more than a gift; may it bring a story, a laugh, or a reminder that even in a crowded blogosphere, we can still surprise each other. Cheers to the mystery, the anticipation, and the joy of giving without knowing exactly who’s on the other side.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Analysis & February Goals

We have survived the first month of 2019 and as I expected, we were hit with both Snowmageddon AND Mother-Fcking-Cold-Mageddon.. and we were also hit with "oh my god it's nice, I wanna garden and play with ponies outside" as well as "it is so windy, I think my face literally got stretched off my skull".. We have literally had all 4 seasons in the past 30 days, and while some days were glorious, it also put a damper on my January goals . January Goals: Spend at least 4 Hours in the Saddle I'm going to call this a win. I had some issues with my Equilab app that required Technical Support and some of my rides were lost, so while I currently have about 3.6 Hrs logged for January, I'm thinking I hit 4, or just over. Continue with regular Stretching (on the ground) I definitely put a lot of time into this, and also introduced a new REMT who gave me additional stretches to do.  At our 2nd appointment, she said there was noticeable difference! Sp...

Field Trip No. 003 | HTS II: Working The Steps

On March 30, the local Sport Horse Club that I am the president of, hosted our second Hunter Training Series Show, "HTS II".  Many of you probably recall the first show  ("HTS I"), which was pretty fucking terrible.  I was very torn on going to the second show as my rides since the first show were very sub par and quite disappointing to say the least, but I had determined that if I could clear my head and go into it open minded, I would go for another schooling opportunity.. and I literally left it to the last possible minute to decide. I was feeling overwhelmed when my truck was broken down and the parts arrived late, so until roughly 2:30 PM on Friday afternoon, I had no idea if I was even going to be able to haul Sierra to the arena for the show. I concluded if I couldn't haul her in on Friday and stall overnight I wouldn't take her, as I am far too busy running the show to haul her in the day of.. but alas the parts arrived, my hubby came thru and ...

Field Trip No. 002 | HTS I Show: C'est La Vie

On Friday, March 1st I left work early and headed home to load my horse trailer full of supplies for the Horse Show that we store at my house.  Our first show of the year was scheduled for Saturday, March 2nd and not only was I running it, but I had also planned to ride in it.  It's a 3 Part Hunter Training Series (AKA HTS I), and we had a Walk/Trot Division, and a Hack Division in addition to over fences from Cross Rails to 2'6 with flats & jogs.  I had entered the W/T under saddles but skipped the in-hand because I didn't feel like it was fair to be eligible for the W/T High Point, and I also entered the 3 Hack Classes.  "C" was bringing Hershey as well, and as a fellow show committee member she and I decided to haul Sierra and Hershey into the arena on Friday to stall over night. This show has been on my radar since much earlier this winter, and it was a stretch goal at best, but I knew I wanted to 'go through the motions' of a show to see how ...